The Bearpaw Tama II is sure to give you that extras flare, turn heads and make a statement when you wear these fluffy comforts out on the town. Look no further for groundbreaking comfort warmth and a fashion statement. Bearpaw shoes and boots use the highest quality natural furs and genuine sheepskin.Due to the inner lining of the Bearpaw Tama II, we suggest that you consider ordering a size up, and If you are a half size, please do get the next size up.
BEARPAW products have inner lining that make the fits a size smaller. We recommend ordering a size larger from your typical shoe size. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend ordering one-half size up.Wild style is yours thanks to BEARPAW’s Tama II mid-calf, a boot that marries cute pompoms with a ferocious fur ball to create well-balanced style that’s fierce and fun. A rubber sole lends slip-free sojourning to this Mukluk-inspired pull-on so you never miss a step.
- 9″ tall, Cow suede vamp, Rabbit fur trimmed upper
- Suede banded trim, cord ties with pom poms
- Wool blend lining, Sheepskin footbed
- Woven flag logo, Semi clear rubber with cork cupsole, Water shedding tread design and stitched detail
- Tip: Order 1 size up, see size chart for details.